Good Morning Beauties,
It’s Fall ya’all and I thought it is as good a time as any to share some of my current Fall obsessions! Vince and I were married in the Fall and so I always enjoy displaying our wedding invitation (turned dish which was a wedding gift from my sister. The bird platter is from GDC one of my favorite local décor and furniture stores. I found it during an afternoon spent shopping and Freshfields followed by lunch at King St. Grille with my Mom when she was visiting Charleston.
It’s a busy time in our household with all of the back to school and school sport events, however we are off of school the rest of the week due to Hurricane Florence.
As of right now we are safe as she is projected to hit north of Charleston. We are ready to evacuate if it become mandatory in our zones and have stocked up on necessities. Actually it was poor Vince who braved Walmart on Sunday which was quite the event.
Don’t feel too badly for Vincent, he is enjoying a much deserved afternoon out on the golf course.
Makeup and Beauty
We have been making the switch to safer beauty and have been beyond excited about BeautyCounter…not only because of the non-toxic and high performing ingredients, but also because the heart of this company.
BeautyCounter is part of something bigger than makeup, haircare and bodywash! Beautycounter is currently fighting for safer regulations and transparency in the cosmetic and beauty industry. Unfortunately there is a very ugly side to beauty and Beauty Counter is spreading awareness, all while making people feel, look and be naturally gorgeous with makeup or without.
Here are some of my recent Fall makeup looks, Enjoy!
- (ALL LOOKS) Skin Tint Hydrating Foundation in Linen
- (ALL LOOKS) Touch Up Concealer Pen in Fair
- Satin Powder Blush: Nectar
- Mattifying Powder
- Velvet Eyeshadow Pallet in Classic. I am wearing Sienna, Cinnamon and Penny.
- Color Outline EyeLiner in Black
- (ALL LOOKS) Brow pencil in Medium. I also have it in light, but have been preferring the medium lately.
- Volumizing Mascara
Color Intense Lipstick in Twilight
- Velvet Eyeshadow Pallet in Romantic… Wearing truffle, dusk and smolder.
- Outline EyeLiner is Violet.
- Precision Liquid Liner in Black.
- Lengthening Mascara in Black
- Satin Powder Blush in Sorbet
- Luminous Powder Highlighter in Halo
Thank you for spending some time here today and I will do my best to post more soon! In the meantime thank you for all of your encouragement, support and sharing on Insta and FB. WE are also launching our Joy of Summerville YouTube station!
I am thrilled to answer any questions that you have, and would love to learn about and share your experiences and stories about these recommendations. Please stay safe and enjoy this glorious season.
Sending love to you and yours from sunny (Pre Florence!) Summerville SC,